11 January 2010

Registered for PS WBCOOP

Online
PokerI have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.
Registration code: 297776

Generally speaking, I'm not thrilled with the times for these events.  Start times coincide with times when I need to pick up my pups from daycare or feed them.  In any event, I will still try to play, and I may even open up my range of events.  I am usually a NL player, but I may try to play the PLO and 8 Game if my schedule allows.

So far this month has been a negative month.  I have had only 2 min-cashes in MTTs so far.  The month would be a whole lot worse if I were not doing well in 9-handed cash games.  Perhaps it is due to less play on my part.  Also, I have been playing more on Absolute Poker to take advantage of rakeback.  Rakeback is something I should have taken advantage of long ago, but I guess better late than never.

I hope to see you fellow bloggers in the tourneys.

2 comments:

  1. GL in the tourneys. I'll look for you at the final table. Do you play as Tycou?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On PS, i play as chodkows. Hope to see you on the virtual felt.

    ReplyDelete