02 November 2009

Self-imposed exile

Leave for Mexico in less than 24 hours.  My self-imposed exile will be in Playa del Carmen.  It will not involve cardio, weights, yoga, and golf.  It probably won't involve any poker either.  First one week break from poker since the beginning of the year.  I envision my routine looking like - breakfast, beach, bar, pool, bar, lunch, beach, bar, pool, bar, dinner, bar (repeat daily).  For those interested in Ivey’s “self-imposed exile” in Cabo, a recent “The Life of Ivey” video sheds some light. (taken from PokerRoad.com).

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Sounds like fun, even with the absence of poker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the trip, although I think you need to schedule a few more bar trips in there. I'm also not seeing massage in there. It looks like you time for 'bar' before and after breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete