14 December 2009

Slowing grinding the bankroll up

I had a relatively strong week of play which culminated with another Sunday of play.  Again, many thanks to the wife for watching the pups and letting me play.  Qualified for the $50K GTD Donkament on UB off of 100 points.  Picked up a nice $85 cash placing 138 of 821.  Then, later in the day, I went deep in the $2K GTD (rebuy) on UB, finishing 18 out of 664.  I am happy with cashing the only two events I played on Sunday.  I was up for the week on single table SNGs and 6 handed ring games.  I was pretty much even for the week in heads-up ring games.

Poker will be taking a little bit of a back seat during the holidays.  I hope to grind this week before heading to Newport for a long weekend.  Then, we head to Indiana for the holidays.  Happy holidays to all.

1 comment: